Other Opportunities to Share Your Philanthropy with The Music Settlement include:

Gifts of Stock 
Click here for instructions on how to transfer stock to The Music Settlement.

IRA Rollover
If you are age 70 ½ or older and have an IRA, you are required to take a minimum annual distribution from that IRA whether you need the income or not. However, thanks to Congress, it’s possible to be generous to your favorite charity, like The Music Settlement, by using up to $100,000 of that distribution.  The Music Settlement benefits from your generosity and you benefit because your rollover gift will reduce your required minimum distribution reportable to the IRS.

To qualify, you must be at least 70 ½ or older and your rollover gift must be:

  • Transferred by the trustee of your traditional or Roth IRA directly to The Music Settlement.
  • Completed in calendar year 2015 for the 2015 tax year

Named Fund
You can create a named fund –or endow an Assistant Chair, Chair, or Center— at The Music Settlement for gift amounts starting at $10,000. To learn more about how your generous donation can have a lasting effect on our organization, please call our Advancement office at 216-231-5071 or e-mail them.

Almeda Adams Society
Friends who bequeath gifts to The Music Settlement are honored in our Almeda Adams Society. To learn more about how your legacy can directly affect the lives of our students and clients, please call our Advancement office at 216-231-5071 or e-mail them.

New Scholarships Available!

TMS is now a OH special-needs scholarships provider

New Chair, Center for Music

TMS welcomes Matthew Charboneau!

Support our Mission

Creative Expression for ALL!