Posted on 07/20/20 by in Early Childhood
What You Need for Popsicle Stick Bracelets
- Popsicle sticks (6-inches long, small ones work too)
- Mini (8-ounce) mason jars or drinking glasses
- Small saucepan with a couple inches of water in it
- Bring the water to a boil
- Put the craft sticks into the water
- Boil the sticks until they become pliable. Usually two or three minutes. Sticks will darken
- Take sticks out of water with tongs
- Start to bend sticks into a circle
- Insert into the jar or glass
- Let dry overnight
- Decorate your creation with paint, markers, or fun washi tape!
Thanks to Mrs. Fischer in Room 243 for this fun project!